All submitted abstracts must conform to the following guidelines
- Abstract submission: 13 November 2019
- Abstract deadline: 3 February 2020
- Abstract must be submitted and presented in English
- Abstract must be unpublished original work
- Abstract title should be written in capital letters (Do not include author or Affiliations name)
- Author’s affiliation should include the following: department, Institution, country.
- The presenting author should be stated clearly and would be by default also the corresponding author.
- All Authors should disclose any conflict of interest regarding the abstract and this disclosure is the responsibility of the corresponding author.
- Authors should indicate their preference for oral or poster presentation of their abstracts.
- Authors of accepted abstracts by default are agreeing to publish their abstracts in the conference abstracts book.
- Abstract formatting:
- All abstract shall be limited to 2,000 characters. This includes text plus and any graphics/table, but not the title or authors.
- Abstracts shall be structured into the following four (4) sections:
Note: Clinical case report can be submitted as one section.
- Abstracts withdrawal: abstract cannot be withdrawn after 02 February 2020
- Abstracts will be reviewed blindly and graded by experts in the field.
- Awards will be issued to the Corresponding author.